Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Air and Space Museum

This place is awesome.  I went to Washington DC yesterday, and whilst everyone was busy today I took myself off to the Air and Space Museum at the Smithsonian. And it was great.  They have so many great aeroplanes and space vehicles there.  I was in awe.  To me these kind of artefacts don't just show a piece of history, they show off the tenacity of the dreamers, the dedication off the scientists and engineers and the sheer raw steel of the pilots.

Each exhibit tells an amazing story.  I just sit in wonderment of what humankind has been able to do and the knowledge we have been able to gain in order to accomplish what we have.  If only we could focus that kind of dedication into curing some medical diseases.  Please enjoy the video I took.  Stay well:)


No comments:

Post a Comment